Photo and recipe repost. Original by Lisa @ Delicious Table
Avocado Toast: fresh bread, creamy avocado, sweet heirloom tomatoes, lemon olive oil drizzle, sriracha salt, crushed hemp seeds, and sexy salad boost microgreens. If you are feeling crazy, add a poached egg or two on top.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 toasted bread slices (artisan whole grain bread)
- mini heirloom tomatoes red & yellow sliced in half
- lemon-infused extra virgin olive oil or extra virgin olive oil
- sriracha salt (recipe for this below!) or pink Himalayan salt
- crushed hemp seeds or crushed chia seeds
- sexy salad boost – Sky Harvest Blend
How to Make Avocado Toast
Step 1: Toast 2 pieces of artisan bread.
Step 2: Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out avocado on a plate. Use a fork, press avocado till smooth, and spread avocado on toast.
Step 3: Slice heirloom tomatoes in half, place on top of the avocado.
Step 4: Drizzle lemon infused EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) over top.
Step 5: Sprinkle with sriracha salt (or pink Himalayan salt) and crushed hemp seeds.
Step 6: Place some microgreens on top, then enjoy. Yum!